Businesses face difficult challenges in an area of law that is constantly changing. Whatever the issue, from incorporation to taxation, collection to personnel problems, allow Luce & Associates, P.S. to provide the assistance you need.
Starting a Business
When starting a business, one of your first decisions is the type of business entity you should have such as a partnership, corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), or other entity. This decision impacts a number of areas including taxes, ownership structure, estate planning, and numerous other factors. To get started right, you need to know what the options are and get advice and answers from a dependable and experienced source.
At Luce & Associates P.S., our attorneys can work with you to choose the best path to success for your business.
Needs of an Established Business
After your business is established, we can help you with all the complex legal issues that occur in today’s business environment. Whether reviewing contracts, tax issues, employee agreements, or any other legal issue that affects your business, you can rely on the experience and advice of the attorneys at Luce & Associates, P.S.
Our approach to the needs of your business is comprehensive – many times a legal issue overlaps several areas of law. Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Personal Injury – these are just a few areas which could impact the business and/or its owners. Our firm includes attorneys in a variety of practice areas – their expertise and support are available to businesses when they need.
Business practice areas where our attorneys can help you include:
- Benefit plans including fringe and retirement plans
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Compensation agreements for executive and key employees
- Contracts including reviewing, negotiating and preparation
- Employment agreements and policies
- Intellectual property protection and licensing
- Leasing of office and commercial space
- Limited Liability Companies
- for businesses
- for real estate investments
- for IRA retirement accounts
- Litigation representation
- Mergers, acquisitions, dissolutions and liquidations
- Succession planning for owners
- Tax considerations and compliance